Returns and Damages
MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS: (INCLUDING CONCEALED DAMAGE)
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the bill of lading. Freight damage claims must be filed within 5 business days. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork.
- To file a claim for damage or shortage, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order .
- Upon receipt of the damage claim, we will send a confirmation email and proceed with shipping replacements as soon as possible.
- Expedited shipping service is NOT available for replacements and/or parts.
- Items that have been installed or that are not in their original packaging cannot be claimed as damaged.
- CabinetzAndTopz cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS:
- All returns must be authorized by CabinetzAndTopz prior to return shipment. For authorization, please send an email request to email@example.com.
- Returns must be received by CabinetzAndTopz within 30 days of purchase.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging, therefore NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS.
- No returns on trims, moldings, fillers or panels.
- Qualifying returns will incur a 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- Any returned product deemed unsellable WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device